This product is derived from the ALOE VERA Barbadensis species that has been grown in fertile, rich organic volcanic soils. Aloe Vera Gel soothes, moisturizes and has anti-flammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Aloe Gel is widely used as an excellent healing application for many animal skin conditions. Aloe gel is also accepted in the Equine Industry to assist with relief of gastric ulcers. Results have shown to improve overall skin, coat, gut function & hoof condition in horses.
Aloe Gel can be applied gently to all irritated animal skin conditions by hand or mixed with water and sprayed on the skin or coat. Equine: Clients have had good results with treating gastric ulcers with approx 20ml syringed directly over the tongue morning & night.
For decades Aloe Vera Wholesale has been supplying many major manufacturing companies with raw Aloe Vera extract – in Australia, Europe and Asia. We also contract manufacture our pure Aloe Vera into products for many organizations under their own brand names.
We can supply product in the following concentrations
- 1:1 Aloe Juice (Micropulp)
- 1:1 Aloe Juice (Cosmetic Manufacture)
- Aloe Vera Gel (made with 100% Aloe Vera Extract – Not powder)
- 100:1 Aloe Vera Dried Powder
- 200:1 Aloe Vera Dried Powder
- 5, 20, 25 litre plastic drum (Liquid)
- 20 kg plastic drum (Aloe Gel)
- 1000 litre ICB (Liquid)
- 1 and 5 kilo bag lots (Powder)