4 Litre Aloe Juice for Equine
- Aloe Vera Juice obtained from the inner leaf gel of potent Aloe Barbadensis variety.
- Grown Organically in rich & fertile volcanic soils.
- Recommended as a healthy supplement for all Horses, Ponies and Camels
- Very high in beneficial polysaccharides
- Contains all the vitamins, minerals, amino acids and trace elements of the living plant.
- Vitamins: A, B2, B6, B12, C and E.
- Minerals: Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Manganese, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc, Chromium and Selenium. Also 20 Amino Acids.
Recommended Dose rates: (mix ratios below with water or feed)
Ponies, Horses, 5ml per hand high. Double the dose for gastric ulcers.
*For highly stressed animals we suggest you double daily dosage
For decades Aloe Vera Wholesale has been supplying many major manufacturing companies with raw Aloe Vera extract – in Australia, Europe and Asia. We also contract manufacture our pure Aloe Vera into products for many organizations under their own brand names.
We can supply product in the following concentrations
- 1:1 Aloe Juice (Micropulp)
- 1:1 Aloe Juice (Cosmetic Manufacture)
- Aloe Vera Gel (made with 100% Aloe Vera Extract – Not powder)
- 100:1 Aloe Vera Dried Powder
- 200:1 Aloe Vera Dried Powder
- 5, 20, 25 litre plastic drum (Liquid)
- 20 kg plastic drum (Aloe Gel)
- 1000 litre ICB (Liquid)
- 1 and 5 kilo bag lots (Powder)