4 Litre Aloe Juice for Animals
- Aloe Vera Juice obtained from the inner leaf gel of potent Aloe Barbadensis variety.
- Grown Organically in rich & fertile volcanic soils.
- Recommended as a healthy supplement for all animals, and for animal feeds etc.
- Very high in beneficial polysaccharides
- Contains all the vitamins, minerals, amino acids and trace elements of the living plant.
- Vitamins: A, B2, B6, B12, C and E.
- Minerals: Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Manganese, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc, Chromium and Selenium. Also 20 Amino Acids.
- Apply as an edible shelf life enhancement for post-harvest Fruits and Vegetables.
(Please click here to read the science journal report)
Recommended Dose rates: (mix ratios below with water or feed)
- Cows 10 ml per Cow per day
- Guinea Pigs 1 ml to 2 ml
- Rats 1 ml to 3 ml
- Rabbits (small – medium) 2 ml to 5 ml
- Rabbits (large – giant) 5 ml to 15 ml
- Ferrets, Pole Cats 2 ml to 10 ml
- Canaries, Finches 1/2 ml to 1 ml
- Budgies, Parakeets 1 ml to 3 ml
- Parrots, Macaws, Cockatoo 2 ml to 6 ml
- Cats 3 ml per kg – Dogs 4 ml per kg
- Pigs, Sheep, Goats 1 to 2 ml per kg
- Ponies, Horses, 5ml per hand high. Double the dose for gastric ulcers.
- Reptiles & Snakes 10 ml per kg
*For highly stressed animals we suggest you double daily dosage
For decades Aloe Vera Australia has been supplying excellent quality Aloe Vera extract for the domestic, commercial and veterinary sectors in Australia, Europe and Asia. We also contract manufacture our pure Aloe Vera into products for many organizations under their own brand names.
We can supply product in the following concentrations
- 1:1 Aloe Juice (Micropulp)
- 1:1 Aloe Juice (Cosmetic Manufacture)
- Aloe Vera Gel (made with 100% Aloe Vera Extract – Not powder)
- 100:1 Aloe Vera Dried Powder
- 200:1 Aloe Vera Dried Powder
- 5, 20, 25 litre plastic drum (Liquid)
- 20 kg plastic drum (Aloe Gel)
- 1000 litre ICB (Liquid)
- 1 and 5 kilo bag lots (Powder)