Our company AloveBali specializes in the highest quality Aloe Vera Liquid Soil Improver / Fertilizer and Aloe Raw Material that is grown from volcanic rich soil in tropical Bali. Our unique Organic Liquid Fertilizer has the perfect synergy of Aloe Vera, Seaweed, Natural Ingredients and Functional Microorganisms. This particular product is a complete Biofertilizer with micro nutrients, amino acids, plant growth regulators, enzymes and humic acid. You will be guaranteed that you will enhance your soil fertility for sustainable farming and agriculture no matter what the size of your project.
The unique blend for our Aloe Biofertilizer consists of 80% Organic Aloe Vera which provides the beneficial Natural Phytochemicals and Polysaccerides /acemannan that are necessary for superior plant intelligence. Plants know what they want, and so they respond positively with a happier growth thanks to an enriched soil fertility. This then leads to healthier plants that have a strong immune system which then happily provide a higher yield and more nutritious crops. The Aloe Vera majority ingredient also acts as the perfect “carrier” for the Beneficial Microbes and the other additional Natural Ingredients that are in the formula. The plant root system receives a very effective stimulation and a very high absorption rate that suck up the available beneficial nutrients. Additionally, Aloe Vera can suppress negative plant pathogens plus so much more. We also recommend and have available an Aloe Vera Raw Material that can be used singularly or combined with the Aloe Biofertilizer as a folliar spray that also acts as a plant growth promoter and also has been shown to reduce Bird, Flying Fox (bat) and Insect (pest) attacks on crops. (Historically no Aloe Vera Plants are ever bothered by any type of pest because of its natural Aloin content) This is a great environmentally friendly way to deter these pests for all growers. (please click here to read more info about our Aloe Vera Raw Material)
Our products are a real solution to the damage that the earth has endured from hash chemical fertilizers and toxic pesticides that are being used by many farmers and agricultural systems. Eg. Previously in the 1970’s it would take 100KG of synthetic fertilizers to treat a one hectare rice paddy, and now farmers need up to 400KG of the same synthetic fertilizer to apply to the same hectare to maintain the same yield. The soil is becoming more and more depleted and is not responding naturally with healthy conditions. This is a big problem that cannot continue as the situation is not sustainable. We strongly believe that our superior Aloe Vera Biofertilizer is the “KEY” to heal the soil.
Our mother earth is very proud of AloveBali’s mission and vision to replenish her soil so she can once again flourish with an abundance of nutritious food. These yields will therefore nourish and revitalize all people on our magnificent planet. Our promise as an environmentally conscious company is that every one Wins. We win only when the Earth, Environment, Farmers and the People / Consumers win.
We are inspired onwards by quotes like this below to provide solutions and a better future for everyone in the world….
“Nutrition as it is today does not supply the strength necessary for manifesting the spirit in physical life.
A bridge can no longer be built from thinking to will and action. Food plants no longer contain
the forces people need for this. So long as one feeds on food from unhealthy soil,
the spirit will lack the stamina to free itself from the prison of the body”
– Rudolf Steiner – Creator of BioDynamics (1861-1925)
ALOE VERA FERTILIZER “FAST FACTS”
- All fertilizer ingredients contained in this product are of plant origin, Aloe Vera (Barbadensis Miller) Extract, Seaweed (Eucheumoid spp.) and Molasses.
- All ingredients are subject to fermentation with inoculated functional microorganisms.
- The Soil Improver / fertilizer contains no whole seeds, or biable plant material.
- The final fertilizer product contains no derivatives of animal origin.
- The manufacturing facility does nor store or use any animal proteins or fats on site
- The fertilizer has been protected from post-processing contamination.
- The manufacturing premises is operated according to appropriate standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) applicable to production of sterile fermentation products, including appropriate standards for prevention of cross-contamination of production cultures and quality control.
- The product has been packaged in clean, new packaging on site at the production facility.
AloveBali support every country in the world with our humanitarian vision and we ship globally. Please contact us now with interest to acquire our unique product … email@example.com