Aloe Vera Spray
Contains 3:1 Concentrated Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera is naturally analgesic and anti-fungal
- Hydrates and rejuvenates thirsty skin
- Cools, refreshes and comforts.
- Brings soothing relief to sun damaged skin
- Ideal for hair and scalp
- Ideal for use on eye pads to soothe tired eyes
- Convenient spray pack for easy application, particularly where there is risk of cross infection
- Ideal as an immediate first aid treatment for minor burns and minor cuts and abrasions
- Can be used through the day to refresh skin
- Can be used orally for post-dental procedures
Please click here to view the label and ingredients list..
For decades Aloe Vera Australia has been supplying excellent quality Aloe Vera extract for the domestic, commercial and veterinary sectors in Australia, Europe and Asia. We also contract manufacture our pure Aloe Vera into products for many organizations under their own brand names.
We can supply product in the following concentrations
- 1:1 Aloe Juice (Micropulp)
- 1:1 Aloe Juice (Cosmetic Manufacture)
- Aloe Vera Gel (made with 100% Aloe Vera Extract – Not powder)
- 100:1 Aloe Vera Dried Powder
- 200:1 Aloe Vera Dried Powder
- 5, 20, 25 litre plastic drum (Liquid)
- 20 kg plastic drum (Aloe Gel)
- 1000 litre ICB (Liquid)
- 1 and 5 kilo bag lots (Powder)