Please note: We kindly offer FREE $10 value of sample products with each order. …enjoy!
Postage costs on all orders up to 5KG in Australia are only $15. We send Express Post to WA, TAS, SA, NT (up to 5KG) Orders over 5KG may need to be quoted for additional freight (sometimes we absorb the extra cost depending on how much extra it is, so place your order and we will contact you if we require you to contribute more towards delivery)… All International Orders need to be quoted for shipping…Please email us.
- Aloe Vera Juice obtained from the inner leaf gel of potent Aloe Barbadensis Variety.
- Grown Organically in rich & fertile volcanic soils.
- Very high in beneficial polysaccharides
- Contains all the vitamins, minerals, amino acids and trace elements of the living plant.
- Vitamins: A, B2, B6, B12, C and E.
- Minerals: Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Manganese, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc, Chromium and Selenium. Also 20 Amino Acids.
- One of Nature’s antioxidants with anti-aging Benefits
- Apply as an edible shelf life enhancement for post-harvest Fruits and Vegetables.
(Please click here to read the science journal report)
For decades Aloe Vera Australia has been supplying excellent quality Aloe Vera extract for the domestic, commercial and veterinary sectors in Australia, Europe and Asia. We also contract manufacture our pure Aloe Vera into products for many organizations under their own brand names.
We can supply product in the following concentrations
- 1:1 Aloe Juice (Micropulp)
- 1:1 Aloe Juice (Cosmetic Manufacture)
- Aloe Vera Gel (made with 100% Aloe Vera Extract – Not powder)
- 100:1 Aloe Vera Dried Powder
- 200:1 Aloe Vera Dried Powder
- 5, 20, 25 litre plastic drum (Liquid)
- 20 kg plastic drum (Aloe Gel)
- 1000 litre ICB (Liquid)
- 1 and 5 kilo bag lots (Powder)